Rahim practices in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group at Vogel Verjee where he assists clients in a variety of litigation matters. He earned his law degree at Western University in London, Ontario. While attending law school, Rahim co-founded and co-chaired the South Asian Law Students’ Association. Having played many years of competitive ball hockey, Rahim continued to play for the Western Law team throughout his time in law school, and had the opportunity to represent Western University at the annual national Law Games.
Prior to attending law school, Rahim received his Bachelor of Kinesiology from the University of Calgary and a Diploma in Finance from SAIT Polytechnic. Rahim enjoys giving back to the community and volunteered as both a coach and tutor/mentor to youths throughout his undergrad.
Rahim was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta and is an avid fan of the Calgary Flames, through good years and bad. Outside of law, he enjoys getting out on the golf course, if the weather permits, and playing squash recreationally.
- University of Western Ontario Dean of Law Entrance Scholarship (2013)
- University of Calgary Dr. Peggy Patterson Bursaries (2009-2012)
- University of Calgary Jason Lang Scholarship (2009-2012)
- Co-Chair Chair Canadian Bar Association Young Lawyers Conference (Present)
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Chair South Asian Law Students’ Association, University of Western Law (2014-2016)
- World Partnership Walk
- Ball Hockey Coach U16
- Tutor and Mentoring of Students, Ismaili Community
- J.D., University of Western Ontario
- B. Kin., University of Calgary
- Diploma B.A. (Finance), SAIT Polytechnic
- Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 2017