Kasey practices in the Family Law group at Vogel Verjee. She started her time at our firm as a summer student in 2016 and began her articles with the firm in June 2017. Kasey obtained her J.D. from the University of Calgary in 2017. During law school, she volunteered with the Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund and ProBono Students Canada. She was also a volunteer caseworker with Student Legal Assistance where she dealt primarily with family law matters and appeared before the Provincial Court of Alberta.
Prior to attending law school, Kasey lived in Victoria, B.C. where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and a minor in Indigenous Studies from the University of Victoria.
Kasey was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Outside the office, Kasey enjoys cooking and trying new restaurants as well as enjoying the outdoors and staying active by hiking, running and skiing.
Alberta Court of Appeal
- Dean’s List, University of Calgary, Faculty of Law
- John H. MacPherson, QC Scholarship
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- J.D., University of Calgary
- B.A., University of Victoria
- Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 2018