Jotika practices in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group at Vogel Verjee. She has appeared before the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta and has a keen interest in alternative dispute resolution and collaborative law. Jotika assists clients with a variety of commercial litigation and employment matters, and has experience in corporate law.
Jotika obtained her J.D. from the University of Alberta in Edmonton where she was awarded the Belzberg Entrance Scholarship and the Master LD Hyndman Memorial Prize in Professional Responsibility. While in law school, she volunteered her time with the Student Legal Services and was a member of the Swift Justice hockey team. Jotika also holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Calgary.
Outside of law, Jotika enjoys fencing, reading, watching movies and spending time with her family.
- University of Alberta Master LD Hyndman Memorial Prize (2016)
- University of Alberta Belzberg Entrance Scholarship (2014)
- University of Calgary Kinesiology Dean’s List (2013, 2013)
- University of Calgary Student Peer Assistance Bursary (2012)
- University of Calgary Jason Lang Scholarship (2011-2013)
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Past Volunteer of Read With Me, Calgary Public Library
- Past Volunteer, World University Service of Canada
- Past Volunteer Pediatrics Assistant, Peter Lougheed Hospital
- J.D., University of Alberta
- B. Sc., University of Calgary
- Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 2018