Jim practices in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group where his focus is on complex general commercial litigation with an emphasis on real estate, professional liability and regulation, corporate disputes, transportation and livery. Jim has over 23 years of trial and appellate experience. Jim has appeared before the Supreme Court of Canada, Alberta Court of Appeal, Court of Queen’s Bench and Provincial Court. He has represented clients before numerous tribunals and in all areas of alternative dispute resolution.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- LL.B., University of Calgary
- B.A., University of Calgary
Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 1997