Gordon practices in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group with a focus on commercial litigation, insurance and risk management and dispute resolution. Gordon earned his law degree at the University of Alberta. While attending law school, Gordon was an active member of the law school hockey team and was an executive member of the rugby team. He also volunteered for Law Show, an annual theatrical production benefiting local charities, and Student Legal Services, where he assisted low-income self-represented litigants.
Prior to attending law school, Gordon received his Bachelor of Arts (with distinction), with a double major in Economics and Political Science from the University of Alberta.
Outside of law, Gordon enjoys watching football and hockey and participating in a variety of sports, including hockey, rugby, golf, and weightlifting.
- Alberta Law Foundation Scholarship
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- J.D., University of Alberta
- B.A., University of Alberta
- Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 2018